ONUG Spring 2022—Pensando Replays Now Available
Learn more about 4th-generation network fabrics and protecting the unprotected with the Aruba CX 10000.
See the presentations
What They're Saying
The word is out, and the reaction to AMD’s acquisition of Pensando has been overwhelmingly positive.
AMD to Acquire Pensando
AMD is expanding its portfolio of high-performance and adaptive solutions to address exploding data center computing demand.
Blog Post - The Confusing World of Vendor Benchmarking: Part One
One of the main use cases for a function accelerator card is to offload multiple infrastructure services from general purpose CPUs, their benchmarks should reflect that…
Apples, Oranges, and Eggs by Steve McQuerry
Aruba and Pensando announce next generation switching architecture
Category-defining Distributed Services Switch delivers 100x the scale, 10x the performance, at one-third the TCO of current solutions.
Today’s Hyperscale is
Transforms your current infrastructure into a cloud-like environment that seamlessly and securely extends to the public cloud
Eliminates multiple classes of siloed appliances
Gives you a multi-generational technology lead over Amazon
Jointly developed with the world’s largest cloud, enterprise, storage, and telecom companies
Shipping today with Tier 1 partner support via a deeply funded execution machine
From the #1 innovation team in the world
Built for the new edge where data is being consumed today—
Software-defined services delivered right at the edge
- Distributed everything: Networking, Security, Storage, Virtual Appliances
- Customizable: Rapidly develop and deploy new protocols and services
Edge-accelerated for wherever your data is
- Drives massive scale and minimizes latency/jitter
- Frees up expensive CPU cycles
Always-secure, visible, and centrally managed, ensuring data is always secure and available
- Fully distributed security services, centrally managed and deployed
- Always-on, deep observability across your environment
Run anywhere, on anything
- Works with virtualized, bare metal servers as well as container workloads